Missing her

My eldest sister, Vaishutai (Vaishali) passed away on Saturday. She was the keeper of my memories, she was the only one who remembered all our childhood trips, everyone's favorite foods, likes dislikes, and the pranks we played or the bets we made on Binaca songs. She was fun, loving, beautiful, compassionate. She was my confidante, my guide. She and I would discuss recipes, movies, books, my parents, my friends, her friends, my kids, her kids, my dance, my attempts at different hobbies, her dance, her interest in music, cooking, gardening.. and so many more things. My life is not going to be the same. I am not returning calls, and am continuing with my life, bcoz really am I ever going to feel different? Am I ever going to stop missing her?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Progeny of Love

Hushed Voices!